D7000 aficionados........ MB-D11 Knock-offs!

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've seen these. Wonder if anyone has tried one?

Who wants to buy one and test it out? xD

I wonder if these pics are actual pics of the product or if it's Nikon...cause the build quality seems pretty nice for a knock-off...

I'll take one for the team........ I just dropped $60 for one.
character0308.gif

Other than the rubber part on the genuine Nikon version (With their MB-D11 model number & logo, etc), they all look exactly the same. My guess is they're made in the same factory anyway. This is the same suspicion the folks at my local camera store have.

I may do the same. They have one for the D40 also at around $29.

I'll take one for the team........ I just dropped $60 for one.
character0308.gif

Other than the rubber part on the genuine Nikon version (With their MB-D11 model number & logo, etc), they all look exactly the same. My guess is they're made in the same factory anyway. This is the same suspicion the folks at my local camera store have.

Cool. Can't wait to see your official review thread.

And here I just dropped two fiddy on the Nikon version.

Oh well. At least Mine is warranteed. Besides, I just don't feel comfortable ordering anything from China and Hong Kong.

Not sure why, just feels Hinky to me.

Oh well. At least Mine is warranteed. Besides, I just don't feel comfortable ordering anything from China and Hong Kong.

Uh........ where do you think the MB-D11 is made?

Uh........ where do you think the MB-D11 is made?

Well duh, but it has the Nikon name on it, and I bought it from the mom and pop shop down the street. Its not some knock off that I'm ordering from some anonymous fly-by nighter in China. No recourse if that transaction goes south......

Well duh, but it has the Nikon name on it, and I bought it from the mom and pop shop down the street. Its not some knock off that I'm ordering from some anonymous fly-by nighter in China. No recourse if that transaction goes south......

True, but sixty bucks isn't going to have that huge of an effect on my economic stability. Four times that.... it starts to sting a bit.

Besides, I'm about 10 grand up using ebay over the years.

True, but sixty bucks isn't going to have that huge of an effect on my economic stability. Four times that.... it starts to sting a bit.

Besides, I'm about 10 grand up using ebay over the years.

Fair enough.... Keep us posted!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back