How about now? Do you have it now?
I hope everyone doesn't end up like the kids in the back of the car....... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? "![]()
How about now? Do you have it now?
Everytime i order something from china it takes around 21 days to be delivered.
CHILL OUT.
Dang! Looks nice! Looking forward to hearing how you like it after some use
Edit: how does the vertical D-pad seem to work? Responsive? Also, what buyer did you buy off of eBay?
Who wants to buy one and test it out? xD
I'll take one for the team........ I just dropped $60 for one.![]()
Other than the rubber part on the genuine Nikon version (With their MB-D11 model number & logo, etc), they all look exactly the same. My guess is they're made in the same factory anyway. This is the same suspicion the folks at my local camera store have.