D7000 aficionados........ MB-D11 Knock-offs!

Not yet. It will probably be another week or so.

I hope everyone doesn't end up like the kids in the back of the car....... "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? " :lol:

How about now? Do you have it now?

Everytime i order something from china it takes around 21 days to be delivered.

CHILL OUT.

It was obviously a joke. Please take a look at the time stamps on the two quotes in question, and take your own advice. ( I'm amazed I have to point this out, but since my name has been sullied over it, here-goes..) Original statement "I expect it to take a couple of weeks..." 2 days later "Is it here yet"

Get it now? Besides, Like I give a **** whether or not someone who isn't me gets something in the mail.

Jeesh. It's amazing how many folks here are completely devoid of humor.

Lighten up Francis.

I ordered one also. I also ordered a diffusser from one of the other china ebay stores and got it on Wed. Took 12 days.
My grip tracking shows it was in Chicago on Monday. Hopefully soon.

Update 5/23:
Mine arrived, but it's in the mail room waiting to be delivered.
I also noticed they dropped the price from $59 to $52 on these.

Last edited:
Got mine today. Seems to function just fiiine. Fit and finish are a match to the camera. See pics.
I programmed the AF/AE button on the grip to pull match the Fn button on the camera and it works.
Will give it a full test next week on vacation, but so far so good.

Not having seen an original grip for the D7000, I would say this one looks factory.
The only problem now is it barely fits in my lowepro flipside 200, but the zipper does close.

Got it in about 2 weeks from placing the order.

Here's the pics :
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

You can see the slot to stow the rubber seal from the camera. It fits really well.
IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

These show the finish match really well
IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

This one shows the second battery in the grip is recognized and using it first.
IMG_0165.jpg

Last edited:
Dang! Looks nice! Looking forward to hearing how you like it after some use :)

Edit: how does the vertical D-pad seem to work? Responsive? Also, what buyer did you buy off of eBay?

Dang! Looks nice! Looking forward to hearing how you like it after some use :)

Edit: how does the vertical D-pad seem to work? Responsive? Also, what buyer did you buy off of eBay?

The D-pad is small, but functions fine and seems to respond well. I will give it a real workout on vacation next week up in NH.
Sorry, I meant to include this, I bought it from (greatfoto). Paid $59.90 with free shipping. Took about 2 weeks.
I see where they now lowered the price to $52.11. Listing says sale ends in 4 days.
Battery grip Holder B2H For Nikon D7000 Camera MB-D11 - eBay (item 230617548359 end time Jun-03-11 02:57:23 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who wants to buy one and test it out? xD

I'll take one for the team........ I just dropped $60 for one.
character0308.gif

Other than the rubber part on the genuine Nikon version (With their MB-D11 model number & logo, etc), they all look exactly the same. My guess is they're made in the same factory anyway. This is the same suspicion the folks at my local camera store have.

I wonder if this is the case^^^^^^

Wow I may order one too. My D7000 will be here Thurs. according to UPS
bigthumb.gif

The other thread said that the scroll wheel works backward on the grip.

it look like its the same thing as the nikon. well, i have a mb-d11 for sale, 200$ any takers ? :)

The other thread said that the scroll wheel works backward on the grip.

Just the rear one. The front one works 'correctly'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back