D7000

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope someone can give me more information about the middle east market distribution of this product... I cant really wait to have one.

and also I wanna ask if I should get it with 18-105 lense or i will juts buy the body and buy for a 18-200mm lense?

for portarit I already have 50mm I just want another lense for outdoors :)

If you can't wait, hop on an airplane and go to where they are currently distributing the D7000, like Japan or the USA.

Nikon's, and most other, 18-200 mm 10x+ zoom lenses aren't a good buy. To acheive that large a zoom range, to many design compromises have to be made. The lenses wind up being jack-of-all trade, master-of-none lenses.

I'd say get the kit lens. I went with the 18 - 200. I used it as a learning lens. Now I do not even use it. I plan to give it to my daughter with my D90.

If you can't wait, hop on an airplane and go to where they are currently distributing the D7000, like Japan or the USA.

Nikon's, and most other, 18-200 mm 10x+ zoom lenses aren't a good buy. To acheive that large a zoom range, to many design compromises have to be made. The lenses wind up being jack-of-all trade, master-of-none lenses.

hahahha Yeah I will be heading to united states early Nov and maybe I will just get on there or if the plan will be cancelled I will just let my cousin send them here to me :)

I will get the D7000 kit :)

I'd say get the kit lens. I went with the 18 - 200. I used it as a learning lens. Now I do not even use it. I plan to give it to my daughter with my D90.

Thanks for the comment :) Maybe I will ust get the kit 18-105 or any suggestion of other good lense that will best suit D7000?

Nikon has released a mid-level digital D7000 SLR.The includes several new features that provide superior image quality, including a new 16.2 effective megapixel Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor sensor.This D7000 reflected light magnesium and robust reporting to the top and back.Sure to obtain an excellent sealing properties of weather resistant and dust-proof.

buy D7000 is a nice choice

I do agree... the D7000 does stack up nice! As it was said somewhere here, buy the best you can buy now and then add to it later.

buy D7000 is a nice choice

I do agree... the D7000 does stack up nice! As it was said somewhere here, buy the best you can buy now and then add to it later.

been so busy with my job, Yeah I will get one (D7000).....

just waiting for it release in Dubai :), if not I will let my cousin from US to send me one here :)

Most reactions

Back