D7200 Nikon question

Yes
but you may also use larger cards too
and faster ones
Check the manuals between the 2 for specifics - it's usually listed in the back for compatible SD cards.

I think the D5100 lists 32GB as the largest
whereas the d7200 lists 64gb as the largest

Remember the selection of cards when the D5100 was made was not the same as the D7200. Newer tech that the D7200 supports.

But to get more from the D7200 you also want to use faster write/read speed. Such as Sandisk Extreme Pro 95mbps cards

Remember the selection of cards when the D5100 was made was not the same as the D7200. Newer tech that the D7200 supports.

But to get more from the D7200 you also want to use faster write/read speed. Such as Sandisk Extreme Pro 95mbps cards

I should have said "physical size". The camera store assured me that my SD cards would fit the 7200 but when I got the camera home I couldn't get the cards into the slots. It almost appears that they are too large so I thought I would ask you people as the store is now closed.

Physically the same.

Maybe you tried them backwards?
The metal flats go into the camera, but flip them around to make sure they are facing away ? or facing towards, I don't recall off the top of my head.

A astroNikon says. If you look under the door there is a little diagram to show which way they fit. Good luck

He can't see the lable showing how the cards go In.:biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back