What's new

D7k, 60mm, 85mm, 70-200mm, 18-105mm, Sb-600, & Bag

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Gulfport,Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D7k (Ill get the shutter count later today)
Nikon 18-105
Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro
Nikon 85 f/1.8
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8
Nikon Sb-600
Tamrac pro 12 Bag

I would like to sell it as a package since Im going to be going FF and making the switch to Canon.
Nothing is wrong with any of the gear its just the Canon 5D Mark II is the only FF camera with video I can justify buying and I want both so bye bye Nikon.

You can feel free to message me offers on separate items but no promises as to if Ill break it all up.

Asking $3300 for everything I will also try to post images later tonight with shutter count.
 
If you do decide to break it up, how much for the sigma lens?
 
I'm eyeballing the speedlight.... Hmmmmm.....
 
Nikon D7k - $1150
Nikon 18-105 - $325
Nikon 60mm f/2.8 macro - $350
Nikon 85 f/1.8 - $425
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 - $725
Nikon Sb-600 - $225
Tamrac pro 12 Bag - $110

Ive decided I want to go FF with Video and the Canon 5d Mark II is the only body in the budget, providing I sell all the gear I have already.
Feel Free to email me on the gear and make offers on items.

I would rather sell it all together but may break it up, Remember Im only selling to buy new toys. I still use the gear and will continue to do so.
Emailing is the best method of contact my email is iLockert78@gmail.com
 
Just a heads up... Nikon sells the D7k body for $1099 refurbished with a warranty. You might want to knock the price down some to get some bites.
 
I am looking to go full frame as well. If I do not, I am very interested in the 85 f 1.4
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom