D80 or XTi

sdgmusic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sean-degroote.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have heard good about both the Nikon D80 and the Rebel XTi. That does everyone else think...I was reading on dpreview.com and it looks like the XTi is a lot clearer with more detail. Any thoughts?

never shot with the d80...but i LOVE my xti...

if that helps..lol

yet again im going to suggest the alpha a100, but if your set on either the d80 or xti go with the d80.....the red triangle looks sexy....ok maybe not but i think its still a better camera.

Isn't the D 80 a league above entry level and more placed in between the 400 D and the 30 D?

But then again I never used any camera in that range, so I only repeat what others told me (and the price tag tells me). Might be totally wrong though.

D80 is on a different level compare to xti.....between 400D and 30D....and i also love that red triangle

D80 for the win :D

Oh for heaven's sake, just go to a camera store and try both of them out.

I was all set to get an XTi for Christmas (yes, I was picking my present), when my wife suggested that I try all of the similarly priced display models. I found that I liked the feel and the viewfinder on the D80 best. You may prefer the XTi. Go out and try them both. Both should take excellent pictures for years to come.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back