What's new

d90 and cracker jacks

ccssk8ter11

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Location
Clinton, Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i finally got my new d90, what an upgrade from my d60!
I cant belive the difference between the two, i love it.
Still getting used to it but here is my first shot with it haha, kind of random.
Let me know what you think.

DSC_0099-2.jpg
 
On Ebay they're going for $200-ish, Used. I might have to pick one up pretty soon.
 
wow haha thats nuts,
i think i paid 479 new.
 
I really want a d90!
 
that's nice picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom