What's new

D90 for sale $700

Raian-san

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
635
Reaction score
57
Location
Vietnam
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Almost brand new D90 body only. Bought it less than 3 weeks ago. Less than 500 shutter release. I post it on local craigslist for more but selling it cheaper for families on TPF.

And yes I am getting the D7000. :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
sorry man but on ebay for 100 more i can get a d90, lens, cleaning kit, etc . i think your a BIT steep for just a body.
 
I'm just posting price from what I seen on craigslist around my area. People are selling their body only for around $650 for a year or two old D90. I priced mine for less than a month old D90 for $700 with less than 500 shutter release. I don't think my price is unreasonable at the time. I haven't even check the if the price had dropped down even more but I rather keep this camera and get another camera instead if the price dropped down that low.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom