What's new

D90 + Tamron 28-75 2.8

GFruge

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Lafayette, La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone heard or experienced a problem with the Tamron 28-75 not firing? I bought the lens based on the reviews and highly regarded comments. When it works, it's good, but at times, which is often, I cannot fire a shot. I have to end up unmounting the lens, then remounting it again.

Good thing this happened to me the few times it has while I was goofing off and not shooting an assignment. Since the issue arose, I've been shooting with another lens as I don't find this one reliable.

Any suggestions or comments?


Thanks,
 
I have a Tamron 28-75, although the Canon version. I have shot with it on an XSI and 7D and have never had a problem which required me to unmount it and put it on again.

I have had issues where it couldnt focus in low light conditions, it seems to hunt for focus some, but this is usually fixable by changing angles or something similar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom