What's new

D90 with Zeikos grip

Mrgiggls

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
193
Reaction score
41
Location
Austin, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my practically new D90 with Zeikos grip. I also installed a GGS monitor protector, and I still have the orriginal clip on.
This body has fewer than 2k clicks and functions perfectly and is in pristine cosmetic condition, same for the grip. It has always been kept and transported in my Lowepro bag.
I only have the one Nikon battery but I will include a set of Eneloops for the grip.


I'll sell this body and grip for $600 shipped and insured to the lower 48.

Thanks for your consideration.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
bumpidybump
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
tothetop...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom