Dad

Vinnie90

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2968779860_324ee308d6.jpg

Larger

Nice shot. One you'll certainly treasure.

Yeah, that was the one thing that bothered me after I got my negs back. And it was such perfect timing with the lighting that I didn't have enough time to compose.

Anyone else?

Still a great photo to treasure, now and long after he is gone.

Be sure to take more of those where you can compose, spend time with him, make sure you have no regrets about that after he is no longer with you.

My dad was my best friend, passed in 1987, and I still miss him like krazy. He was always happy to tag along with me wherever I went, but at the time I had a corporate "IT" job that never seemed to give me the free time I needed for him or anyone else. I was on call 24 x 7, always took more than 8-10 hours a day, never got overtime, never seemed to be able to take the "comp time". They called it a salaried / managament position.

Haven't had a "j-o-b" (hate that word) with an employer and a paycheck since 1996.

Many of us seem to learn way too late how cool dads and grandads really are.

Be well...

Thanks Pat, and if you look in my flickr I rarely will have a picture of him because he hates having his photo takin, so getting a good one (to me at least) like this is very rewarding.

Thanks Pat, and if you look in my flickr I rarely will have a picture of him because he hates having his photo takin, so getting a good one (to me at least) like this is very rewarding.

Vinnie,

And I wasn't "preaching" at you or anyone else. Many of you have time to correct mistakes, I don't...

Would give anything for one more day to let my dad tag along with me, in the Bass boat, taking photographs, going to a "Cruise Night (WONDERFUL place to shoot photos)"...

or anything.

No I hear ya. Every moment I spend with my dad, I cherish. I just wish I could spend more time with him. The one thing I have always remembered my dad telling me was, that life consists of memories.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back