What's new

Daine

Welp, there's really not much I can add other than fantastic work.
 
you do good work. i was a little thrown off by the colors. As far as going with somewhat what seems to be a morbid theme the use of colors kind of threw me off.
 
The second is crazy good.
 
You may have become my favorite photographer. :lovey:
 
I almost want to come to Australia to learn your method.

Almost...
 
I almost want to come to Australia to learn your method.

Almost...
I'd come to the states in a heartbeat and show you how...... if I could afford to





Same here, but I don't like the heat and/or being killed by snakes.

right now would be perfect then... the snakes are sleeping now.. to cold for them... just the spiders to watch out for... it's a lovely warm 8 degrees celcius here tonight ... and then no more than 26 degrees celcius during the day :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom