What's new

Daisy and baby Maria

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for some fresh air... I didn't take any pics of Daisy when her pants fell down... uugggg.

1 The sun was out early on..
febuary20610847websize.jpg


2
febuary20650851websize.jpg


3
febuary20660852websize.jpg


4
febuary206120858websize.jpg


5
febuary206130859websize.jpg


6
febuary206140860websize.jpg


7 a few more feathered friends in the Nature Gallery
febuary20620848websize.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
What beautiful shots! Maria is growing so fast! Looks like a wonderful day for all of you!
 
Both Mother and daughter are looking beautiful! :)
 
Pleasing series! :)
4 & 5 are my favs!
 
Thanks everyone, they are both doing so well, and it's only 7 weeks ago, Maria came into the world. lots to look fwd to this spring and summer.
 
Great work Ray, Berni can't wait to see you guys again. I think she just wants to hold Maria ;)

Eric
 
Great shots of the fam from you too :) Glad to see everyone doing so good and having fun!
 
terri said:
Both Mother and daughter are looking beautiful! :)

thanks terri and to everyone for the nice comments! shes really a beautiful baby! so happy!

and thanks raymond for posting this pictures of me and maria! so cute! :)
 
Wow #3 and #4 in particular should definately be hanging on your wall!!! Superb, and beautiful models!!
 
AIRIC said:
Great work Ray, Berni can't wait to see you guys again. I think she just wants to hold Maria ;)

Eric

You'd better hope Berni doesn't get clucky. ;)


Love the DOF on these! :)
 
WOW your little one is getting so BIG already!!!!

Ok how did Daisy get that bird to land on her hand??????
 
Gorgeous pics of 2 gorgeous girls :) I particularly like #6, such lovely expressions on both faces.
 
absolutely beautiful! But hell.. what do you do that birds just sit on your hand?!?! I thought it is imposiible!
 
Is that the board walk that goes under the Q.E.W., along the train tracks, to that Marina?

I used to rollerblade that during the summer when I lived in Burlington.

Nice pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom