J johnny wobble TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2011 Messages 16 Reaction score 1 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2012 #1 I was going for unique views of a building that's been shot millions of times...
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2012 #2 Unique yes. As some one who is not familar with the building, I had no idea of what I was looking at. Wasn't even sure it was a building.
Unique yes. As some one who is not familar with the building, I had no idea of what I was looking at. Wasn't even sure it was a building.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2012 #3 Love the first one, and I think your processing made the composition shine. I'd consider cropping 40-50% off of the sky at the top.
Love the first one, and I think your processing made the composition shine. I'd consider cropping 40-50% off of the sky at the top.
Heitz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 145 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 17, 2012 #4 What a strange building! Is it all concrete inside like that? seems kind of cold and impersonal....like a city hall should be?
What a strange building! Is it all concrete inside like that? seems kind of cold and impersonal....like a city hall should be?