What's new

Dallas Skyline - Night shots

There was a Dallas meet up? I'm in Arlington. I'll have to pay better attention to these things. Nice shots by the way.
 
It is a Dallas Photography group outside of this forum. I highly recommend joining! Their site is located here: http://digcam.meetup.com/137/

Jen, who runs it, finds out about a ton of great stuff to go to.
 
nice work, how can i get to that location from the galleria mall?
 
these are great. Makes me miss Dallas. Its a pretty and uncluttered skyline and I love the wait til it gets dark enough to get some good shots.
 
nice work, how can i get to that location from the galleria mall?

Unfortunately, I couldn't get back to the location if I tried. I don't know the downtown area well enough to know all the little back roads we went through and we had met at another spot and car pooled to the final shoot location.
 
I have a thing for night shots and I think these are great. Awesome job :thumbup:

Thanks! We are doing a night architectural shoot in downtown Dallas in a few weeks. That should be fun! So, I should be back soon with more!
 
Thank you for posting these. My wife is from a small town just outside Arlington. She enjoyed the shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom