Dallas World Aquarium

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My daughter and I spent the day at the Dallas World Aquarium. Battled the crowds and managed to grab a couple shots.

64230206.jpg

64230207.jpg

64230211.jpg

64230209.jpg

64230208.jpg

Those are some crazy pictures! Each photo has a great colour and mood to it. Cute daughter too! Too bad there are deep shadows over her eyes. Oh well, it happens.

Again, good job!

Very impressive. I've tried doing some shooting at the National Aquarium in Baltimore, but I can't get good results through the glass...

:thumbsup: to you.

Very nice photos taken through the glass of an aquarium, that little sea horse is so cool, but so are all the others, each with a colour of its own, I like this as part of this series, and aaargh! shark attack on your daughter!!!! ;)

It must have been a great day out!

I know from experience how hard it can be to take pictures of aquarium fish. Nice job. My favs are the jellyfish and the littlke pink and yellow fish (i like the way the purple / pink comes back in the background).

^^ I agree, it's not easy to get pictures of aquarium fish. You did a great job. Love this series.

These are all great but that Jellyfish is very very nice.. It really catches my eye....

Most reactions

Back