DAMMIT!!!!@##!%%$@. LightSpeed shot of the day. Go easy on me Gipson.

I didn't even know you posted marble shots.
My God, Gipson.
Where is that?

It's just the full shot from my avatarhttp://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/270959-3-new-beach-people-photos-4.html

This is a job for my abserdosharpen technique!

[image removed because Lightspeed doesn't allow edits]

Which you Photoshop users can't replicate.

You can edit my image Unpopular.
You know that.
Let me see it

Ok. well the masking is not perfect, and i'm a bit limited by the resolution - but you get the idea:

6763874257_f16b2bdfbb_b.jpg

Ok. well the masking is not perfect, and i'm a bit limited by the resolution - but you get the idea:

6763874257_f16b2bdfbb_b.jpg

I'll send you the raw file.
Tell me where you want it.
Not sure it can be saved, but it's worth a try.

empty your inbox, and I'll send you my gmail - if it's less than 25mb.

JUMPING SPIDER!

Also chances are he went forwards not backwards - they love jumping at cameras (several shooters suspect that they see their own reflection on the lens and then = JUMP!)

Wow. Lightspeed was right. He TOTALLY missed the focus on this one.

Even absurdosharpen couldn't get the best results.

I didn't feel like masking this one, so you can see that my routine really bumps up the noise, especially when completely out of focus. But it does a pretty good job at recovering fine detail.

Being that I, myself, NEVER have such lousy photos to work with, I appreciate LS (aka, the talentless hack) giving me this opportunity to push the limits of this tek. :greenpbl:

6766128309_a7d6d33823_b.jpg

Wow. Lightspeed was right. He TOTALLY missed the focus on this one.

Even absurdosharpen couldn't get the best results.

I didn't feel like masking this one, so you can see that my routine really bumps up the noise, especially when completely out of focus. But it does a pretty good job at recovering fine detail.

Being that I, myself, NEVER have such lousy photos to work with, I appreciate LS (aka, the talentless hack) giving me this opportunity to push the limits of this tek. :greenpbl:

banging-head-against-wall.jpg

When facepalm can't describe the beat down.

Most reactions

Back