Damn you Mr Rabbit!!!!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OH MY GAWD!

I swear he does it just for fun, or he has a freak obsession with window screens :grumpy: Come winter I took out the upstairs screens, we no longer are opening the windows and all they do is make an obstruction.... but.... Mr Rabbit keeps putting the damn things back in again! ARGH!!

Part of my morning is checking all of the trees close to the house from upstairs looking for raptors, one of the best trees is right outside our bedroom window. Well... today I walk in to check, and lo and behold was someone there! AND THE SCREEN WAS BACK ON AGAIN! There was no way he would let me get past the frame and shoot out the front of the bay window so through the screen it was.... just wait till Mr Rabbit gets home from work!! There will be bunny violence!!!

shooting through screens is always a disappointment once you d/l the image and notice how bad it ruins the IQ.

sidenote: when i saw the first picture and after reading the thread title, i thought i was going to see some bunny violence...

I swear I'm going to beat him to within a hare of his bunny life WITH the screen!!

Make sure you don't make Pâté out of Mr Rabbit with that screen

Nice Raptor too
Good idea to shoot in the house window because Mr Raptor might be looking for stray bunnies

Just take all of it out on the screen and then there will be no more screen for Mr Rabbit to put back up. Then he can't get in anymore trouble for it.

Look on the bright side. This could lead to some great make up....bunny rabbiting, leapfrogging....you know.

OH MY GAWD!

I swear he does it just for fun, or he has a freak obsession with window screens :grumpy: Come winter I took out the upstairs screens, we no longer are opening the windows and all they do is make an obstruction.... but.... Mr Rabbit keeps putting the damn things back in again! ARGH!!

Part of my morning is checking all of the trees close to the house from upstairs looking for raptors, one of the best trees is right outside our bedroom window. Well... today I walk in to check, and lo and behold was someone there! AND THE SCREEN WAS BACK ON AGAIN! There was no way he would let me get past the frame and shoot out the front of the bay window so through the screen it was.... just wait till Mr Rabbit gets home from work!! There will be bunny violence!!!

When bunnies attack.. next on Fox.

Someone's hoppin' mad.
fiufiu.gif

Things seem to be getting a little hare-y around there.

Ha! You all may have just saved Mr Rabbit's pelt by making me laugh! <3

Last edited:
The humor here is reproducing like........ well...........
fiufiu.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back