Damn you Mr Rabbit!!!!

Beware of Rabbit attacks

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give up hope, ye seekers of bunny violence. Remember, we call her our naughty little bunny for a reason!

Does lead to an interesting question though, I mean if Mr. Rabbit dies does that mean your pregnant?

This prospect is truly frightening, I don't think I'll test the theory!!!

Well, the screens have been hidden away with some other warm weather bits and pieces, out of sight out of mind imho lol!

Don't you worry, Mr Rabbit will be chastised for his error AGAIN and atonement will be required ;)

Does lead to an interesting question though, I mean if Mr. Rabbit dies does that mean your pregnant?

This prospect is truly frightening, I don't think I'll test the theory!!!

Well, the screens have been hidden away with some other warm weather bits and pieces, out of sight out of mind imho lol!

Don't you worry, Mr Rabbit will be chastised for his error AGAIN and atonement will be required ;)

Next chance you get hit a garage sale and pickup some more screens. Then cut all the mesh out of them so all that remains is the frame, and "hide" them somewhere where he will find them. Problem solved.

Those aren't just screens ... they are radiant energy barriers. That's why he keeps putting them back on.

Those aren't just screens ... they are radiant energy barriers. That's why he keeps putting them back on.

They also keep the raptors outta the bunny hole

I dunno... I think Mr. Rabbit is trying to protect Mrs. Rabbit, by trying to keep out the rapacious winter skeeters, which are a much hardier species than the puny things that flit around in the other three seasons. Never heard of winter skeeters? Then you don't know the things that "grow" near the Bruce Nuclear Plant. Mr. Rabbit knows - he works there. And that's why the screens keep going back up. :mrgreen:

I dunno... I think Mr. Rabbit is trying to protect Mrs. Rabbit, by trying to keep out the rapacious winter skeeters, which are a much hardier species than the puny things that flit around in the other three seasons. Never heard of winter skeeters? Then you don't know the things that "grow" near the Bruce Nuclear Plant. Mr. Rabbit knows - he works there. And that's why the screens keep going back up. :mrgreen:

Oh please. If a screen will stop it then it cannot possibly be considered a proper skeeter. Only thing that brings down even a medium sized proper skeeter is an equally proper anti-aircraft emplacement, the old ma-duece at a minimum.

yeah, you don't want a Skeeter in the rabbit hole
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130520180811/muppet/images/4/41/Muppet_Babies_-_Skeeter.jpg
$Muppet_Babies_-_Skeeter.jpg

Cook up some bacon and don't let him have any.

Most reactions

Back