What's new

Dana Point harbor during super moon

Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
194
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a picture of Dana Point harbor during the super moon. I like the starbursts on the lights and the comp. There was a lot of lens flair that I took out that was distracting. Thoughts are appreciated.

Nikon D5200
Tokina 11-18
30 sec
f9
iso 200


$DP_cliffs1 (1 of 1).webp
 
Nice, but where is the super moon ?
 
NOW, that looks outlandish. It's a full story. I don't mind the lens flare, very few lenses can withstand this and for our all experiences is normal. I like the fact, that the shape of points of light is the same as the Moon and like the very organized pattern of boats in the marina. Your "pano" was just a bit bizarre, now this is intense.
 
i shot from that same spot a while back during the last supper moon.. slightly different angle..
egu6yhur.jpg
 
i shot from that same spot a while back during the last supper moon.. slightly different angle..

I don't remember there being a great flood recently? :) With that moon we would have beach front property in Arizona! Nice shot-

I missed the moon shot due to slow moving girls. so I had to replicate it in post.. :) there is a moon under the giant one but it didn't look very big..
 
There's a lot of noise. That also always happens even with my d3200 when i do long exposures.
 
NOW, that looks outlandish. It's a full story. I don't mind the lens flare, very few lenses can withstand this and for our all experiences is normal. I like the fact, that the shape of points of light is the same as the Moon and like the very organized pattern of boats in the marina. Your "pano" was just a bit bizarre, now this is intense.

Thanks Timor I got the same feedback with the moon in that the picture is much more complete.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom