What's new

Dance lesson

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
_mg_4883.jpg
 
Wow, that is pretty neat! I have to concetrate and find the hands and feet... :)
Very nice artistic image!
btw, was this handheld or on a tripod?
 
I second the Wow. I can make it out but at the same time I can't. I like it!
 
third WOW from me :D from the title i was expecting something competly different, nice effect!
 
It was done without tripod.

And another from the same session:
"Melody of dance"

_mg_4914.jpg
 
Fabulous.
The first one could be titled - Fire Dance.

Dani.
 
Beautiful images. the second one could be titled "dancing Tornado".

What were your settings on the camera?
 
Heya. Good to see you again, Eduard. Sabine was asking about you and whether "the one who always photographs ballet" has been on of late, and I had to tell her you were in Sweden, teaching sailing, now weren't you?

I had so hoped to impress you (well, just a little) with this_photo_of_mine (since I am always so impressed with yours and was actually THINKING OF YOU when I took that one!), but it seems like I posted it at the wrong time of the year.
 
The first one is a bit staccato, kinda confused but sharp, I luv the fluid sweeping lines of the second one, I kinda want the background to be darker though.
Still pretty high on the cool'o'meter...excellent:thumbup:
 
I love these shots, I'm inspired to try something similar.
 
....
I had so hoped to impress you (well, just a little) with this_photo_of_mine (since I am always so impressed with yours and was actually THINKING OF YOU when I took that one!)


You did very nice picture. Only 5 cents from my side - you should to use a mask to make spectators a little desaturated and darker. They struggle with dancer.

And another one from the same session
_mg_5047.jpg

​
 
Your second shot should be labeled "Whirlwind". :)

Another very nice image!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom