Dance of the Angels...

IzzieK

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First weekend of May, my husband and I went to Spirit of St. Louis to see the exhibits and the airshow. I have taken quite a few good ones there and here are two of them... Critiques and comments allowed...

1. Dance of the Blue Angels #1
$dance of the angels 1.jpg

2. Dance of the Blue Angels #2
$dance of the angels 2.jpg

I did not crop the trees because to my mind it adds a little bit of the surrounding elements to the shot. And as instructed I aimed to include the clouds with it for interest.

Airshows are neat. Planes are neat. I think the reasons you aren't getting comments are.
a. it is a snapshot, which is fine but it isn't serious photography. I do snapshots all the time, no prob. just doesn't always get much for response. Now if you do a snapshot
of something cute, cuddly, a child or something people find they adore like food, you might get a response for that. Not that those snapshot are any better (they really aren't ) but people have some connection with them.
b. the planes are far away, dots, and there isn't much more to the shots than a basic perspective anyone would have looking up.
c. They aren't incredibly exciting, again, doesn't mean they aren't worth looking at. Airshows are neat. But what can there be for comments?

Decent shots. Nothing wrong with them. Just not really much to comment on.

I just had to comment, bribrious you made me laugh :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back