What's new

dancer

Photoartomation

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
187
Reaction score
167
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
***
$1009-Pet-portrait.webp
 
Surprised this is getting more love. I just "liked" it, assuming the accolades would come in, but since they are not, I will start it off.

This shot is amazing. You nailed the DOF and you captured a great moment. I like everything about this photo. Its better than anything I have ever shot, thats for sure.
 
cute. beautiful. great :)
 
Adorable. Love the lighting.
 
This reminds me of Happy Feet!! Too cute!!
 
Oh it's so beautiful and tender. Love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom