What's new

Dancing in the Light

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not going to say anything about this one to start ;)

Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

Dancing in the Light

 
Very psychedelic. I'm not sure how I feel about his photo..
 
Well thanks Ned :) I like psychedelic :) lol
 
Looks like some type of luminescent aquatic animal swimming in the ocean... maybe? :)
 
Maybe Alan! It can be whatever you see IMHO ;)
 
I'd like to see it brighter. I like it...it just seems dark.
 
Brighter might help. I'm not feeling it in general, though.

Mind you, so what? I love that you always come back with something different and new and interesting. I never have such creativity. When you do that... you win some, you lose some. No biggie. I always enjoy seeing what you're up to.
 
Thanks Paige and Bunny :)

I did tinker a bit with global brightening on it and I didn't like what it did to the "light" on the right, it got distracting and too much of a draw. I may mess a bit with a selective brightening....
 
I like this a lot!
 
The softness is weird for me, like to know what the original shot was
 
Thanks Maria and Cenote :)

Cenote, it's oil and water ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom