dandy

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
took this the other day in the garden

dandy1.jpg

Wow I love it. I like how the background is blue with the while thing(forgot what u call them). Nice shot a great way to capture the subject.

very cool! nice use of dof and great colors :D

While otherwise always a big fan of (light) greens, I must say that this light BLUE background is fascinatingly beautiful here! And so is the macro and the DOF!!! Too cool.

thanks you lot :)

i was trying not make it look like the image had been cross processed, hence the blue-ish tint

:thumbsup:

You might be interested to see that both Holly and I took "our" respective dandelion macros, too :wink:, here and here .

cool, i hadn't noticed these, they look great. It must be dandylion season or something!

here is another i took yesterday. again trying to produce cross processing look

dandy2bsmall.jpg

JohnMF said:
cool, i hadn't noticed these, they look great. It must be dandylion season or something!

here is another i took yesterday. again trying to produce cross processing look

dandy2bsmall.jpg
Love it! This one's even prettier than the other one, which is slightly blown in the center. Beautiful colors here. :) Good idea.

Great macro and I really dig the final images. Nice work on the processing. Borderline abstracts with lovely colors.

Thanks for the comments

Terri: Yes, looking back, that first one looks borderline blown. On the full size version there is detail in that area which has disapeared with the smaller size. I think i will revisit it to save the detail

Most reactions

Back