dang... "compliments"

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
today I met my male friend... he saw me and told me: "nah... you will learn about your sexualitywhen you are 40"... he told me that simply because I had my short white trousers and a polo short which all were veeeery loose... dang.,,.. BOYS=CRAP lately PFFFFFFFFF he expected me to come in tight cloths and maybe in high heels!!!! PFFFFF boys... shame...

then, I came back home and showed my mum a photo album, a book that was proited about railways and has 2 photographs taken by me. Well... she saw my photographs, and my friend's photographs, and she told me that she prefers his. why? because my photographs are immature!

AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

thank you a lot people around me! i don't wanna hear compliments anymore!

i think you wear wonderful clothes and take beautiful photographs... ;)

[edit: useless contribution removed ;) ]

mentos_007 said:
today I met my male friend... he saw me and told me: "nah... you will learn about your sexualitywhen you are 40"... he told me that simply because I had my short white trousers and a polo short which all were veeeery loose... dang.,,.. BOYS=CRAP lately PFFFFFFFFF he expected me to come in tight cloths and maybe in high heels!!!! PFFFFF boys... shame...

then, I came back home and showed my mum a photo album, a book that was proited about railways and has 2 photographs taken by me. Well... she saw my photographs, and my friend's photographs, and she told me that she prefers his. why? because my photographs are immature!

AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Probably because you wouldn't sleep with him I would guess. :er:

Come to uncle Rob for a hug... :hug::

Rob

mentos_007 said:
BOYS=CRAP lately PFFFFFFFFF
come on now, don't be too harsh on us

mentos_007 said:
he expected me to come in tight cloths and maybe in high heels!!!! PFFFFF boys... shame...
well come on now, most guys think this about most women in most situations, doesn't matter if it's a formal affair or going to the supermarket
if it matters, you'll always be our minty fresh one here, and we're glad to know and see you no matter what you are wearing

mentos_007 said:

AGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

we love your photographs regardless!!!!!! and we don't think you or your photos are immature.

kelox said:
well come on now, most guys think this about most women in most situations, doesn't matter if it's a formal affair or going to the supermarket

I am so glad I am not married to one of them ;)

Sorry Mentos :hug:: Like everyone else has said, your photography is great :D You dress casual like I do :D

Aaaawww thnak you all :)

Rob! Thanks for a hug :D:D:D :hugs: :)

Most reactions

Back