TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.prophotographyforum.com
Canon 20D
ISO 100
f4
17-40L@26mm

Just wondering what you thought? i've got mixed opinions about this, i like the warm tone but i wasn't sure if the brick door frame being on a slant annoyed anyone? the main reason i didn't fix it was because it sent the sign all wonky. i also like the many angles.

thanks for looking

sign4fw.jpg

Wow can't say I have ever seen a danger of death sign..........

I like that shot. I see what you mean about the angles, but I think it gives it character, I don't think it would work quite so well if everything was all perfect. Your main point of focus is still the sign.

Yeah I love this picture, the angles as said above give good charecter. I am also from the UK and have walked past these everyday at work. I do like the fell that this picture has it is quite warming.

Dan

Interesting sign, the one's we have in Canada are a lot more boring than this one. I like the angle just fine, and the colours are very nice too, you took it at just the right time of day to have the sun enhance the wall.
Nice one!

Hmmm, tough call. I like the second one too but it seems like my eye is being drawn more to the bricks with the bright sun on them ratehr than the sign now in the second one. The slight angle to the first one seems to work well with the diagonal slats on the door so I still like #1 better. You might want to try toning down the brigtness of the sun on those two bricks and see if it is less distracting.
Good luck on the challenge!

how weird am i?? i would love to have that sign in my house...!!

this is a great pic..and i like them both... but i really like the first one better..has more character...

down south, we got signs that say," if you don't die here, call guiness..."

Most reactions

Back