Reaction score
Website
mjsamaripa.livejournal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My one of my best friends: Danielle.

2452851075_46d5d2dd2f_b.jpg

Two things..

1) Great light indeed, but looks a bit too hot on the leading edges.

2) The pose is strange... It's like "here's my belly!" I don't know if I find it sexy or not. Beautiful girl, but the pose just has me wondering. Maybe if her eyes weren't closed. . .

I love the pose! It has some Mystery to it. Whats she thinking? whats she doing ? what is she going to do next? Could be a cool book cover!

Great job! :thumbup:

Oh yeah. Also, Mamma mia is right! LOL :lovey:

Stunning shot. I like the hot leading edges a little... makes it feel brittle against the obvious softness. The pose is ok would be better if it were a little more "natural" feeling I guess. It just looks a little like "look at my tummy" rather than "I am so gorgeous I have to take off these clothes" which is where I think that pose could go.

All that being said it is VERY good.

When I first saw the pose I initially thought that she was pregnant.

I'd hit it.

Nice picture. Agree with the others on the weird pose though.

I'd hit it.
:lol:

Typical Toofy:pig:

I have to agree...she does make me think that she's pregnant...

would be a great pose for someone who just found out and wanted to document the moment.

maybe if she were doing something other than raising her shirt...

It's a beautiful picture though

:lol:

Typical Toofy:pig:

I have to agree...she does make me think that she's pregnant...

would be a great pose for someone who just found out and wanted to document the moment.

maybe if she were doing something other than raising her shirt...

It's a beautiful picture though

You're stereotyping bri.

love the lighting. i think the pose is kind of fun and quirky. not quite posed not quite natural. makes one think. makes me want to get to know more about her as a subject and the fact that she's gorgous and the photograph is so well done - is that much more interesting. i could see this in a series of other "poses" from this shoot.

what else you have in the archives from this shoot - i'd love to see more.

great work - cat

Actually, there's a story behind it. She used to be .. well - big. I don't know of any other way to explain it. I originally wanted to ask her to bring one of her old jeans, and have her in it, but I think she tossed all her old stuff.

Now, she's a fabulous size 4 (maybe 2?), and flaunting it. I just wanted to share the lighting and the look.

She's pretty :)

There's too much light on her right arm, when I look at her arm, my eyes get a burn in and I cant see the detail in it. I see the detail though when I have my sunglasses on.

With THAT story the image makes twice the impact... hmmm. Got to be a way to title that would tell THAT story. Great image and ahhhhhhrrrg, now I am going to be pestered by my brain trying to figure out how to tell that story visually and in a compelling tasteful manner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back