Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
woods7.jpg

Here is the color version for comparison:

woods13.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's meant to be a panorama, and I know it's meant to be dark --- but somehow, for some odd reason, I miss foreground --- and my beloved green ;). The leaves suggest you had some nice greens there!

i think i will like it better with a tighter crop missing all the rocks at the bottom and maybe lighten the exposure just a tad.

I know it's meant to be a panorama, and I know it's meant to be dark --- but somehow, for some odd reason, I miss foreground --- and my beloved green ;). The leaves suggest you had some nice greens there!
The greens were indeed nice. And I might put up the color version (So that you can see your beloved greens. I know you like them), but for the purpose of the image this had to be b/w.

i think i will like it better with a tighter crop missing all the rocks at the bottom and maybe lighten the exposure just a tad.
That would be absolutely terrible. I have tried it and it makes the image loose a lot. It's supposed to be dangerous and unsettling, a deep forest, unknown territory. The rocks and deformed ground at the bottom suggest that there is something ominous about the place. Almost like it's falling apart. I had to leave it. Lighter didn't work either, for the same reasons. Thank you for your comment though!:thumbup:

Then show more of the rocks LOL. I feel that the rocks got cut off too much

I love the darks in this photo, it really adds the texture, mood, and dof. Really interesting and creative keep up the great work.

I love the darks in this photo, it really adds the texture, mood, and dof. Really interesting and creative keep up the great work.
Thank you.:thumbup: I was going for that darker look. To bright and the leaves just keep pooping up and hurting your eyes :)

I would of never thought to do a B&W version, and I really like it. The contrast is great!

Is this a three shot stitch? It looks to me like the left and right one thirds are exposed slightly darker.

I would of never thought to do a B&W version, and I really like it. The contrast is great!
Thank you Stephan!:D

I would still love to see the original color full sized image for comparison hehe.
I will post it later. Thanks for your comment!:thumbup:

Is this a three shot stitch? It looks to me like the left and right one thirds are exposed slightly darker.
It's a crop. The exposure is the same in the whole image.

Most reactions

Back