What's new

Dark Light

Abdullah Hassan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
4
Location
UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3765.jpg







IMG_3769.jpg






I love to read ur opinion :)
 
I like both but the color better. The plate beneath hurts a little. That could be fixed to look more like a pedestal. For some reason I'd rather see the yellow glass more straight on into the mouth.

None of those points bother me with the black and white version.
 
I think the Plate looks better in the B&W but detracts slightly from the colour image.

Both are cool tho!
 
thank u very much for ur comments... I will put it in my mind...
 
I think the Plate looks better in the B&W but detracts slightly from the colour image.

Both are cool tho!
Exactly. The image as a whole is better in color, but the plate is pretty distracting.
 
thank u, Drake for ur comment and sharing your opinion...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom