Dark Threat

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just messing around with a pic of a red-tailed hawk that wasn't quite up to snuff but yet good enough to play around with. Thanks for looking.
248-hawk-B&W-(2)-f.jpg

Well, it's different. Might have been tempted to go full silhouette but top marks for daring to challenge the norm.

Well, it's different. Might have been tempted to go full silhouette but top marks for daring to challenge the norm.

I suppose no one would know what direction I was going with it unless I said so, so that's my fault. I did go full silhouette at first but then I wondered what it would look like if it were done to mimic "ink drawings" something I used to do years ago but with one color added and also show just a hint of detail instead of a lot. That's why I only slightly exposed the markings on it's back.
Here's an example of the type of ink drawing I'm talking about in case no one is familiar with it. This example isn't exactly what I had in mind, there's a lot of detail in it but it gives a good idea.
d2057d3d45cb2263d9c4e1b96d55bc8b--fantasy-drawings-ink-drawings.jpg

I like it, Kirk. Experimenting can be a great teaching aid and lead to real winners.

Thank you, Dean, I appreciate that.

Most reactions

Back