What's new

Darkness falls across the land, the midnight hour is close at hand...

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Some new pieces I have done, let me know what you all think.

#1
6252554941_260b4d795a_b.jpg


#2
6252550091_815b40793b_b.jpg


#3
6253079650_3f61907301_b.jpg
 
I really like #1. Is the baby bottle in #3 for artistic expression (soldier and mother/father) or do troops carry them for something?
 
nope its my sons bottle, I have yet to meet him. I saw him born over skype. Thanks for the comments. Glad you enjoyed
 
It is a remarkable contrast between the vest and the bottle.

... I have yet to meet him. I saw him born over skype...
It's really cool that you could experience that! Stay careful over there.
 
Id like to see #1 in B&W since its close to that already
 
great shot on #3
 
I think two would be stronger if everything was in focus. The background isn't OOF enough to look good. Instead to me it just looks blurry.
 
I think two would be stronger if everything was in focus. The background isn't OOF enough to look good. Instead to me it just looks blurry.

Kit lens for the loss lol but thanks for the tip. Love learning new things as I go for I am a beginner :)

Cheers And thanks everyone for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom