What's new

Darkness

nemesh

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Hope you like it,
Nir .B.

sv4005044if.jpg



sv4002463tp.jpg
 
I'm with kierukei here: the second appeals to me instantly for its abstractness and play with graphic elements only. The bit of stone floor (?) in the upper righthand corner takes away from its overall impression of being graphic-only, abstract and dark, though (I feel).

To my mind, the first is too wide (too much empty space) behind and below the person, and the person might wish for a smidge more "outline". Cool idea, though!!! Things like that somehow never occur to me, and when I see photos such as yours I go
scratchchin.gif
and
doh.gif
and "Why aren't you imaginative or creative enough of ever think up something like this yourself!?!?!?!?" Hmph. Well, I am not :oops: :cry:

:wink:
 
Yes, you are corinna!:)
Thank you so much for your profound comment!
Thank you also kierukei for your comment.
Thanks again;)
Nir .B.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom