Photos OK to edit
resize1.jpg
resize2.jpg
resize3.jpg
resize4.jpg
resize5jpg.jpg
resize6.jpg

You can keep your fishing in that area:nightmare:

Wow, Awesome! Is that a shot of Brutus? He's one big, bad boy. Even if it's not him, that's a very cool shot/set. (keep everything in the boat :nightmare: )

Wow, Awesome! Is that a shot of Brutus? He's one big, bad boy. Even if it's not him, that's a very cool shot/set. (keep everything in the boat :nightmare: )
I bet he's more tha a match for yer puny Gators.

Fantastic shots. I went to Melbourne and Sydney as well as Tasmania back in 2017. We did get to go to the Blue Mountains, also. I would love to visit other areas of Australia sometime. The Blue Mountains reminded me of the Great Smoky Mountains in the US. They just are as big as ours.

You can keep your fishing in that area:nightmare:
Actually people do fish for barramundi there. Hard to believe, lol.
The have named him "sneaky". You don't see him until he has snuck up on you!
Fantastic shots. I went to Melbourne and Sydney as well as Tasmania back in 2017. We did get to go to the Blue Mountains, also. I would love to visit other areas of Australia sometime. The Blue Mountains reminded me of the Great Smoky Mountains in the US. They just are as big as ours.
It sounds like you had a great trip. When you come back head north to the Northern Territory and/or northern Queensland. Also go outback to the desert regions. We were actually in the US in 2017.
I like that silhouette with the kids ( #4 ).
I really like how that one turned out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back