danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 #1 Thanks for looking. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 This is a surprise photo! We read "daisies" in the title, we first only see clouds and then, suddenly, upon scrolling further, a burst of yellow. Now this is tone-mapped, isn't it? Could the yellow be even more intense if you created a "false"HDR from one RAW file?
This is a surprise photo! We read "daisies" in the title, we first only see clouds and then, suddenly, upon scrolling further, a burst of yellow. Now this is tone-mapped, isn't it? Could the yellow be even more intense if you created a "false"HDR from one RAW file?
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for commenting Corinna. Yes. this is tone mapped, and I also increased the brightness and saturation of the flowers. I never tried HDRs (faulse or true) but I usually don't like them. Might try it some day though. Dani.
Thanks for commenting Corinna. Yes. this is tone mapped, and I also increased the brightness and saturation of the flowers. I never tried HDRs (faulse or true) but I usually don't like them. Might try it some day though. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 They can be done very subtly, or very strongly (like "woodsac's" quite brilliant extra-cartoonlike HDR images!) ... and I believe that with this sky, and the burst of yellow on the ground, a subtly made HDR could be nice... just a thought.
They can be done very subtly, or very strongly (like "woodsac's" quite brilliant extra-cartoonlike HDR images!) ... and I believe that with this sky, and the burst of yellow on the ground, a subtly made HDR could be nice... just a thought.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I'll give it a try and see how I like it.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 ok. I've reedited this one - not an HDR corinna, but what Ron Bigelow refers to as digital graduated ND filter. Dani.
ok. I've reedited this one - not an HDR corinna, but what Ron Bigelow refers to as digital graduated ND filter. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #7 More green on the hills !!! :heart: -> GREEN! :mrgreen: