David.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
Hello everybody, my friends.
While I realize that my photos are not very successful in thephotoforum, I try to improve, and share my photos with you all.
I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous year 2008.

A big hug from Spain, on the Mediterranean coast.

david.jpg

This is a christmas card in particular the girls on here will like :p

I like the contrast, this really works in b&w.

Hello everybody, my friends.
While I realize that my photos are not very successful in thephotoforum, I try to improve, and share my photos with you all.
I take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous year 2008.

A big hug from Spain, on the Mediterranean coast.

If with not very sucessfull you refer to getting not many replies, than this does often not reflect the quality of the image. often images are just posted with bad timing and just remain unnoticed. A small bump then helps to get more comments. often have to do that myself ;)

Anyway, have a nice christmas and my best wishes for 2008! :D

I rather like the shot too (for its artistic qualities and stop s******ing at the back). The main subject is sharp and like Alex says, the contrast is good too. As a suggestion, the only thing you might want to look at is the window at top-left. If you could clone this out or perhaps select the 'David', invert the selection, then apply a little Gaussian Blur to make the background less prominent, I think the image would have a bit more impact.

i was really shocked when i opened this thread. its certainly interesting to say the least!

the composition is well done though! great texture and tone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back