David's Volkswagen Mk2

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's another photo shoot i did this summer guys finally decided to get on here an post them.I just love this car an everything about it,i think its so well taken care of an the restoration of this car is amazing.
Enjoy

David's MK2 by Elegantshot Studios, on Flickr

This last pic needs a re edit which i will do soon!

If you want any meaning full feedback you should know you have way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way to many photos.

I stopped looking after the first 3-4.

nice shots, there is nothing better than a renovated m2 Golf. BUT why would you wreck such a detailed renovation by lowering the car that low? I could easily forgive those alloys and what looks like a NOS tank in the boot (trunk for you Americans ;) but lowering it that low is criminal in my view.
You captured the interior very well :)

I like your inside pictures.
I love all the golfs, my mom had an 2006 golf and I couldnt believe what a great little car that is.
Back to subject, I think what was done to this car is blasfimy take a perfectly innocent car and put all sort of spoilers on it and tacky stuff.
Estetically it should be brought back to how it left the factory and not pimp it, well that how I like it anyways.
As for the VR6 engine, those are nice engines, I am sure is drives like a missle.

Personally I like the car. looks like the car is on air ride so it's dropped for photos (air tank in the trunk (boot) not a NOS bottle) and can be raised up to drive. and like how it's modified. Loved the shaved bay. one of the first things I will look at to see how complete a job someone did. how it left the factory was boring, whole point of the car scene is to build it the way you want it, not how a bunch of engineers wanted it. overall I like the shoot. interior shots are clean. the car exterior is clean. just hate the excessive depth of field and bland background. I would have went with a shallower deapth of field to make the car pop and the bland background go away myself.

I always love a well built MK. I was going to ask if he was static or air but then I scrolled down. That tucked bay looks fantastic as well. As far as a photography standpoint I think they seem done well but like previously stated there are way to many to actually give individual critique.

Hey guys,I'm sorry for so many pictures i will try to put less next time
An thanks for the feedback
Also yes its on Air Suspension so He doesn't drive the car low,he also only takes it out in good weather if its raining its doesn't go no where. An 12sndsgood is right the euro car scene is about the modifications like david did to his car with a custom Porsche color paint job/Porsche handles/Custom Peanut butter color interior / to all the Bolts changed to Stainless steel bolts etc

Most reactions

New Topics

Back