DaVinci Code

JohnMF said:
i think that's been one of the major criticisms about the book. that is just as important to me as the plot when i read a book, it should be a great piece of literature too
At its heart, it's little more than a Book of the Month type thriller-diller. ;) Kudos to Dan Brown for choosing subject matter that's struck such a chord with folks it's make him a zillionaire over it. :lol:

btw, I totally enjoyed the book, even though after about the 5th chapter-ending cliffhanger I had definitely raised an eyebrow over style, too. ;)

terri said:
At its heart, it's little more than a Book of the Month type thriller-diller. ;) Kudos to Dan Brown for choosing subject matter that's struck such a chord with folks it's make him a zillionaire over it. :lol:

btw, I totally enjoyed the book, even though after about the 5th chapter-ending cliffhanger I had definitely raised an eyebrow over style, too. ;)

Yea...so did I...but I forgave Mr. Brown because the plot was so interesting:mrgreen:

ElectricHarmony said:
Yea...so did I...but I forgave Mr. Brown because the plot was so interesting:mrgreen:

Exactly. That's the only saving grace.

terri said:

well said...and these rumours about Jesus have been floating around for awhile, he just brought them to light.

No pun intended.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back