Day at the zoo, and a walk in the woods

Middlemarch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.foothills.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still very new to photography. At this point, I'm trying to pay attention to composition. Any comments/advice on that or other aspects would be appreciated. Thanks for looking. -MM

BaldEagle-small.jpg

Owl-small.jpg

Bridge2-small.jpg

WaterShadow-small.jpg

An attempt at a unique self-portrait

Pines-small.jpg

TreeSign-small.jpg

TreeCrook-small.jpg

Leaves-small.jpg

Nice shots . I like the second one best.
I think the only advice I can give is when I photograph animals, I try to get as close as I can, and wait for some sort of movement, to capture an expression. Maybe a yawn, or when something catches the animals attention, they change their facial expression, and I just fire off a shot. This is just my way of taking pics of animals. I think the best is to just keep shooting and practising.

Chiller said:
Nice shots . I like the second one best.
I think the only advice I can give is when I photograph animals, I try to get as close as I can, and wait for some sort of movement, to capture an expression. Maybe a yawn, or when something catches the animals attention, they change their facial expression, and I just fire off a shot. This is just my way of taking pics of animals. I think the best is to just keep shooting and practising.

Thanks, Chiller. This is really helpful advice. I appreciate your time. I was hoping you'd take a look at these, since I know you visit the zoo a lot. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back