What's new

Day at the zoo, and a walk in the woods

Middlemarch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Location
With light in my head, you in my arms
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm still very new to photography. At this point, I'm trying to pay attention to composition. Any comments/advice on that or other aspects would be appreciated. Thanks for looking. -MM





BaldEagle-small.jpg





Owl-small.jpg





Bridge2-small.jpg





WaterShadow-small.jpg

An attempt at a unique self-portrait




Pines-small.jpg




TreeSign-small.jpg




TreeCrook-small.jpg




Leaves-small.jpg
 
Nice shots . I like the second one best.
I think the only advice I can give is when I photograph animals, I try to get as close as I can, and wait for some sort of movement, to capture an expression. Maybe a yawn, or when something catches the animals attention, they change their facial expression, and I just fire off a shot. This is just my way of taking pics of animals. I think the best is to just keep shooting and practising.
 
Chiller said:
Nice shots . I like the second one best.
I think the only advice I can give is when I photograph animals, I try to get as close as I can, and wait for some sort of movement, to capture an expression. Maybe a yawn, or when something catches the animals attention, they change their facial expression, and I just fire off a shot. This is just my way of taking pics of animals. I think the best is to just keep shooting and practising.

Thanks, Chiller. This is really helpful advice. I appreciate your time. I was hoping you'd take a look at these, since I know you visit the zoo a lot. Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom