Day Four

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, four days in a row of shooting and posting. I'm on a roll now. Unfortunately, I have today off and it is very wet and rainy so I will try but doubt I will get any images today :( I still need to go for a walk so there is hope.

Yesterday, I had to drive up to Barrie for work so I made my mandatory stop at Holland Marsh to search out the Canal for Herons. It was the most sighting I have ever seen and found two types of Herons on the hunt for fish. They were pretty skittish and I missed a few opportunities but I did come home with these so I am happy.

holland20061032113copy.jpg

holland20061032116copy.jpg

holland20061032131copy.jpg

holland20061032119copy.jpg

holland20061032143copy.jpg

holland20061032153copy.jpg

After work it was off to Lyndeshrore but clouds and the late day sun did not cooperate to much and the Herons were to far off to shoot but I did get some more Canada Goose shots. Something about these birds I really like but I know most people do not care for them.

lynde20061032168copy.jpg

lynde20061032180copy.jpg

The low light gave me a nice motion blur to this image
lynde20061032197copy.jpg

Nice moody light for this one
lynde20061032199copy.jpg

lynde20061032200copy.jpg

lynde20061032202copy.jpg

Hope you enjoy,

Eric

OMG OMG OMG

they are all good but the last 6 are just awesome

right I'm moving to Canada, you have better weather, airshows and wildlife

Unreal man. You sure can take some awesome shots. Lookin forward to Day 5

lostprophet said:
OMG OMG OMG

they are all good but the last 6 are just awesome

right I'm moving to Canada, you have better weather, airshows and wildlife

If you ever visit we will go shooting together and have some fun.

Eric

The legs of that bird on the #1 are hilarious..er..hehe..great series. I'm in awe on your ability to photograph bird.

lostprophet: Where in Canada are you moving to?

great shots airic, glad to see you posting a ton of pics. The last heron shot and last two Geese shots are my favs... :thumbup:

You have so many really really cool shots in this series, i'm not even gonna try to name all my faves. EX-cellent work!!!

Amazing shots. Like pacereve said, I'm not going to even try to name a favorite. Keep em coming!

great shoot bro.. I had a busy day, and couldn't get away, but I did get a few shots in at a local marsh. Daisy and I might head your way for an overnight stay .. I will give you a shout when we are on our way.

Great shooting,, love the geese shots, and those GBH shots are awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back