Photos OK to edit
Also posted as a B&W

$9020661642_1c348604e6_o.jpg

S.Pierce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The background seems to have streaks blurring it which draws me away from the beautiful flower.

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I have photographed many flowers, but very view day lilies with these superb tones. Love the richness of the colors. It is true that the background is a little bit distracting...
but I still love the shot!

OP
ceeboy14

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Where I shot this magnificent flower is in a garden with 1912 fellow plants (these are all farmed specimens of the highest quality, some selling for as high as $250 per plant) squished in and around one another. It would be virtually impossible to shoot one without some background. I minimize the best I can but there will always be some distractive elements...such is life.

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Where I shot this magnificent flower is in a garden with 1912 fellow plants (these are all farmed specimens of the highest quality, some selling for as high as $250 per plant) squished in and around one another. It would be virtually impossible to shoot one without some background. I minimize the best I can but there will always be some distractive elements...such is life.

No wonder the flower is so gorgeous! I would be curious to see shots of these hundred dollars flowers.

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
A really striking flower, but I agree about the background, specifically the flower in the upper left. True, there is always stuff in the background, but I didn't think you were averse to cloning or to darkening/desaturating.

Most reactions