What's new

Daydreaming

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one from when I was in Germany.
These are my friends, Caleb(left) and Tataeanna(right)

3267-trolly.jpg


I only had my 50mm lens with me so it was pure luck that I was sitting this perfect distance away... lol
This was shot with color film, I converted it to B&W with Sepia in Photoshop. :)
 
Thanks M @ k o

I should add that we were all very tired that day... that's why they have such a tired look on thier faces... haha
I on the other hand had too many photo opps, no time for rest there... :mrgreen:
 
I like it. although it reminds me alittle of acouple dates ive gone on...
 
What makes it interesting for me is that they are facing each other directly, but not looking at each other. I like the railing between them. Looks good! :)
 
such a cool shot chris,
I love how the top rail of the fence almost perfectly lines their eyes up...like some cool matrix or affect. the shallow dof is awesome - love that 50mm! is she whistling?
 
Thanks everyone!

terri, I was thinking of that when I took the picture... it was pretty interesting esp. when you know the history of these two... :lol:

clemeys, yes.. she is whistling. and yes, I love that 50mm. :)

Verbal, she's taken... sorry. but just so you know... I wouldn't go for her if I were you... hahaha (trust me)

Thanks again for your comments! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom