480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't forget...... this weekend is when those in the US gotta set all our clocks ahead an hour! So get out your DSLRs and change the time on them!

Why would I care if my camera is an hour off??

You'll be 4 states off if you geotag your images. In your case, it might show up in the Atlantic.

LOL. ...it seems to only be of concerns to the photographers in Iowa :)

That seems to be the case. I can't get up a national movement to outlaw it.

Maybe we're more libertarian than other folks.

LOL. ...it seems to only be of concerns to the photographers in Iowa :)

I'm sure it concerns folks in other states. It's just here in Iowa, we're smart enough to figure this stuff out in advance so we aren't looking dumb come Monday morning.

My camera knows too much already - I don't want it to know the correct time

Camera's have clocks? i'm still trying to figure out where the film goes in a D200. The manual doesn't even mention it.

i'm still trying to figure out where the film goes in a D200. The manual doesn't even mention it.

It stays in the bottom of the camera bag and you sigh whenever you see it down there.

Camera's have clocks? i'm still trying to figure out where the film goes in a D200. The manual doesn't even mention it.

I can get film into it... but I don't see where to pour the developer and fixer in.

I can get film into it... but I don't see where to pour the developer and fixer in.
I think you unscrew the lens. Pour in the developer. Replace lens and shake well.

Most reactions

Back