Days Gone By...C&C, if you want

UtahsRebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are on my ride home from work every evening. Last week the sun was hitting them and I decided to stop and take a few shots. I wish I could have gotten closer to the second one but I would have been trespassing and that always makes me uncomfortable, even if it's just for a moment or two. :blushing:

Last edited:
I like the first one but feel it needs straightening. Whether or not it is really at that angle I don't know, it just feels crooked. I know the fence in front is level, it just feels "off" to me. Still, I kinda like it...? Is the second one partially in black and white or does it just look like that on my monitor (the sun is shining on my monitor to my right and maybe making me see things)? Still, great potential! I love the old barn shots and thinking of the history behind them!

Last edited:
Shine, Yes, it's really that crooked. by the time you get to the other end of the barn, the roof is practically on the ground. And I was tempted to let you think you were seeing things but no, the second one is 1/2 color and 1/2 b&w. I was experimenting and decided to leave it that way.

I, also, love the feel of old buildings and they leave me wondering about what may have happened in them.

Because they had garbage piled in front of it about 1/2 mile high. ;)

ahahahha...

Actually, I think that might look cool. I love taking pictures of houses where people inexplicably pile thousands of tons of crap outside their front door. Totally bizarre behavior.

There is some element of danger fun involved in these, because I figure at any moment the man who lives there is gonna burst out of the pile of rubble with a Schlitz in one hand, a John Deere hat on his head and some kind of shotgun and start chasing me and shooting at me. :lol:

To those of you on this list who drink Schlitz, wear John Deere hats, etc. who are offended by this message...

I'm actually Bifurcator posting as Manaheim, and you can reach me at the following address...

:)

Most reactions

Back