What's new

DC and Baltimore Photos

andrewochs615

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Location
Alexandria, Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a new poster and after taking photography in high school (i'm 24 now) have gotten back into photography about 8 months ago. I love it, you can learn something new everyday. I just wanted to post a few photos just because I have never really had anyone critique them before, except for friends on facebook and they don't really give an unbiased opinion. Just wanted to know where I can approve, because I like I said I love learning new photo tips and tricks.


$644311_3838965852361_783030050_n.webp


Next one is an HDR
$314273_3838903130793_1697027823_n.webp

$417726_2905196068700_590410477_n.webp


$417726_2905196028699_1586942767_n.webp
 
Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

The third image in this series is the most successful for me.

The first is tilted and the crop cuts too close to the object of interest.

And I just don't find anything overly interesting in the last one and the coloring seems overly amplified to a point it has a nearly cartoonish quality.

The second the focus is off and again you got a tilt.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom