Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks!!!

Ok, now that it's getting quite close to the meetup, we thought it would be a good time to get a definitive list of exactly WHO is going to the meetup so we can better organize things (and so we'll be expecting you!)

So...I'll start the list of who I know is going to be there off the top of my head. If I left you out, please post here!

1)Chase and his wife

2) Alison, Aubrey, Little E and big C and medium L :mrgreen:

3) Corry and Erik

4) Corinna and Andreas

5) Joe (Clarinet)

6) Sky (Unimaxium)

7) Robert (ShutteredEye)

8 ) Jeff Canes

9) JoCose

10) JonMikal and Scoob (cross your fingers)

12) Ken (Kelox)

13) Terri & Brad

14) Karissa and Husband

No Rob. :( :( :(

Ok...so who am I forgetting? Remember, I'm wanting to know who is DEFINITELY coming!

Haha...whoops...was just coming to add Terri and her husband, and I see she beat me to it! (I KNEW I was forgetting someone that was a 'definite')

Linda's family scheduled a last minute get together in NYC for the scheduled weekend. i'll be taking her up either friday or saturday and will hopefully return to catch a piece of the action.

JonMikal said:
Linda's family scheduled a last minute get together in NYC for the scheduled weekend. i'll be taking her up either friday or saturday and will hopefully return to catch a piece of the action.

Better be more than "hopefully!!!!!" I'm flying all the way out there to see YOU!!!!

(I may snap some pics while I'm there though.)

Oh and Corry, you can call me "Robert," I don't mind.

ShutteredEye said:
Better be more than "hopefully!!!!!" I'm flying all the way out there to see YOU!!!!

(I may snap some pics while I'm there though.)

Oh and Corry, you can call me "Robert," I don't mind.

Hehe...yeah, I know...I just wasn't sure everyone knew you as robert well enough to automatically know it was you. I prefer a first name basis. :p I'll go up and do some editing. :p

Scoob will be with us that weekend so if JM shows up, scoob will be with him.

I've added two more to the list ;) A family emergency has resulted in ever loving grandma not being able to watch the boys. I'm excited though, I think they will have a good time, and they'll even have their own camera to add to the mix.

Alison said:
I've added two more to the list ;) A family emergency has resulted in ever loving grandma not being able to watch the boys. I'm excited though, I think they will have a good time, and they'll even have their own camera to add to the mix.

Sweet! I'm so glad I get to meet the WHOLE FAMILY! :)

That, and I love kids! Your boys are around the same age as a lot of the kids I work with at my other job...it's a great age.

core_17 said:

4) Corinna and her husband
10) JonMikal and Scoob (cross your fingers)

To "4)": That "husband" is called Andreas. Just so you all know beforehand.

To "10)": I am crossing ALL my fingers and even my TOES for those two to show up. Very, very, VERY much!

And I would soooooooooooooooooooooooo love to see our Canadians!
Any news from any of them? Hadn't Eric said he might make it?

LaFoto said:
To "4)": That "husband" is called Andreas. Just so you all know beforehand.

To "10)": I am crossing ALL my fingers and even my TOES for those two to show up. Very, very, VERY much!

Any news from any of them? Hadn't Eric said he might make it?

Fixed it! I'd never seen you mention his name. :p

I'd come...but it's 2350 miles (3780 km) away.

Most reactions

Back