Dear All, this is my first picture

ADEL1960

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Deal all,
I am Adel from Saudi Arabia and I am so happy to be one of your lovely group.

So what do you think about my first pics?

n669278244_2290121_4038168.jpg

n669278244_2173982_7945984.jpg

n669278244_2192380_7513521.jpg

n669278244_2188557_5064102.jpg

Hi Adel. Welcome to the club.
The second photo would benefit from you moving closer to the plate. It's less interesting for a lack of detail. Some more directional light would add to the interest as well.
The composition of the third one is cool, but the focus is a little soft. Were you focusing on the clouds? A sharper image of the tree would help.
I think that the last one is the best. I like the color and the texture. Having a more interesting subject in this photo would make for a great picture.

Hi Adel. Welcome to the club.
The second photo would benefit from you moving closer to the plate. It's less interesting for a lack of detail. Some more directional light would add to the interest as well.
The composition of the third one is cool, but the focus is a little soft. Were you focusing on the clouds? A sharper image of the tree would help.
I think that the last one is the best. I like the color and the texture. Having a more interesting subject in this photo would make for a great picture.

Hi ambrose portraits,
thank you so much for your comments which I consider as a good lesson for me.

Best Regards

You're welcome. I get a thrill out of deciding what I like or don't like about a picture. It helps me realize what works and doesn't work in my own shots. I hope to see more of your portfolio!

Dear ambrose portraits,
can I add more pics now or I should wait for 1 day?

I think all of the tech stuff will come as you learn photography. The first thing to work on is composition.
Try getting in closer and dont put things in the center. 1 & 2 could benefit from this. EG the food was a little flat so come up a tad higher and come in to get rid of any distractions. The flower would have benefited if the stalk had started towards bottom right corner and in close.
This is a really good first effort, how long have you been into photography because you are obviously thinking about your subjects?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back