Death, Forks, Boxers, Water :)

MTVision

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm doing one of those 365 projects this year - or attempting it at least.
Here are a few of my "better" pictures so far.
CC is always welcome!

1. I was trying to come up with something memorial-like. It didn't come out the way I had envisioned it but I'm still pretty happy with it.
1/200 f/5.6 ISO 6400

2. Something completely different then what I normally shoot.
1/80 f/22 ISO 1600

3. This is Tyson the boxer. I'm not too happy about the composition (SOOC or crop) - I have some better composed pictures of him but I felt his eyes looked the best in this one.
1/30 f/4.0 ISO 125

4. My 2nd time at water drops and I completely sucked. Having issues with my triggers and receivers for my flash so I only had a few shots where the flash actually fired
Sorry about the name....
1/200 f/16 ISO 100

Thanks for taking a look!

Good going!

Ooo I get the creeps from the fork one, love it!

Nice work. Mind sharing what the photo assignments were for each picture? Any links to this 365 pic project?

j_mejia17 said:
Nice work. Mind sharing what the photo assignments were for each picture? Any links to this 365 pic project?

There aren't any photo assignments. The 52 week projects usually have assignments though.

If you do a search (for 365) in the groups on Flickr you'll find a bunch of these groups. My 365 group is through Clickinmoms - just don't have the link at the moment.

MTVision said:
There aren't any photo assignments. The 52 week projects usually have assignments though.

If you do a search (for 365) in the groups on Flickr you'll find a bunch of these groups. My 365 group is through Clickinmoms - just don't have the link at the moment.

Oh ok thanks. I'll look it up. Im already 11 days behind :(

photoweborama said:
The fork one is my favorite. I like stuff like that..

Thanks! It was my first time trying anything like this. I usually stick with portraits/candids but I had to do something for my 365. It's just milk, a fork and a flashlight! I was surprised it came out like it did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back