Death Of A Shopping Trolley

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was more of an experiment with longer exposure than anything else - but I thought I'd post it an see what people thought :)

trolley.jpg

It's not the death, It's second life! :fangs::greendev::cyclops:

I don't get what the picture is? Yes, water, rocks, and ? Is that garbage? I think you might want to lighten it up a bit.

I don't get what the picture is? Yes, water, rocks, and ? Is that garbage?
It's a dead shopping trolley - As they say i think - one persons trash is another persons treasure, in this case more in a photographic sense :lmao:. Thats about the light it was when i took the pic - was after sunset. I think it sorta adds to the mood in a way..

It's got a good mood and it's a good idea with the cart, but you need to find a way to bring focus more to the cart. If I hadn't read the title, I would have been going over this like "Ok... rocks with some good mood.. Oh. There's a shopping cart."

I had no trouble spotting the cart; I really like this photograph :)

Hmmm ... I don't see a shopping cart. Perhaps that's it ..middle, top, right?

Hmmm ... I don't see a shopping cart. Perhaps that's it ..middle, top, right?

Yes that would be it...

The Losing Kind said:
I had no trouble spotting the cart; I really like this photograph

plentygood said:
It's got a good mood and it's a good idea with the cart, but you need to find a way to bring focus more to the cart. If I hadn't read the title, I would have been going over this like "Ok... rocks with some good mood.. Oh. There's a shopping cart."

Thanks on the mood/idea :)
It's actually been cropped in to get the cart more by itself in the pic already.

Its a bit dark for my liking. I know the darkness is adding to the feel you're going for but I wouldve liked it to be just a little lighter.
I like the idea though. :thumbup:

I like the sepia one the most.

I love the idea of the shots!!

Well done!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back