What's new

Death with a View - C&C Appreciated

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been having a rough time for years trying to make cemetary shots look as cool as the cemetary does when I'm standing there. Always seems challenging.

I'm curious what folks think of this one. As always, feel free to tear it apart if you feel appropriate. Thanks!

deathwithaview.jpg
 
I like the idea, but I just think there's too much in the frame, I think it needs to be simplified.
 
I'd say a slightly lower viewpoint would be better and get in closer, so we can read what's on them. The people that lie below those stones were once living human beings, give them a name.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Good suggestions. I'll try playing with the crop a bit later tonight and see what that gets and re-post it.

As a side note... The pic looks a bit washed out on my monitor here at work... looked good to me at home. This monitor may be out of whack though... how does it look for you guys?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom